An hour of video enlightenment
Video is taking over. You’ve seen the stats, you’ve experienced the hype and put up with hours of friends and family all over Facebook and YouTube. But what about the effects of video on your business? Does it really work? And why does it seem to take so long and be so expensive? Surely there must be a way around all the hype, fuss and expense.
This hour long session addresses these questions and more –
- Where do I start?
- How do I present to camera with confidence, clarity and charisma?
- What special equipment should I use?
- What are the best editing tools and why?
- What do you mean, “video strategy”?
- How do I tell my story with video?
How does it work?
- Key Questions : A mini questionnaire to find out what you want – your goals – and what you’d like to achieve – your outcome
- Golden Hour : 60 minutes tailored for you and based on your answers. It’s face-to-face if you are inside Brighton, on the phone if you’re out of town
- Route map : at the end of The Golden Hour you will leave with 4 action points to ensure you’re ready to produce engaging video on a regular basis
- Accountability call : a 10 minute phone call, 4 weeks later, to ensure you’re on track.