An hour of audio enlightenment
Podcasts are all the rage. Since 2004! They’re one of the most popular ways to engage with a business audience. But there are so many aspects to an effective podcast that often people don’t know where to start. This is for them.
- Do I really need fancy equipment to record a podcast or radio show?
- How do I keep my listeners hanging on my every move?
- How do I go about programming a podcast or radio show?
- What are the best editing tools and why?
- Music or no music?
- What if I want to play music but I’m worried about copyright laws?
- Guests or no guests?
Who’s it for?
For all of you who are ready to “go radio”, to spread the love about what you, your products & services are all about.
How does it work?
- Key Questions : A mini questionnaire to find out what you want – your goals – and what you’d like to achieve – your outcome
- Golden Hour : 60 minutes tailored for you and based on your answers. It’s face-to-face if you are inside Brighton, on the phone if you’re out of town
- Route map : at the end of The Golden Hour you will leave with 4 action points that will set you on your journey to Podcast Heaven.
- Accountability call : a 10 minute phone call, 4 weeks later, to ensure you’re on track.